As a chartered company secretary with 15 years’ experience in the public and private sectors, I understand the challenges you face every day. And I know from experience how coaching can help to overcome them.
I understand that to be a great governance professional, you need top-notch technical and organisational skills. But you also need outstanding people skills to:
• build and maintain relationships
• deal with change and ambiguity
• act as a discreet go-between
• offer independent advice
• challenge, influence and negotiate
• deal with difficult people and situations.
The trouble is, you can’t learn these skills in a classroom environment and it can be difficult to focus on them when you are busy doing the job. Without a team to support you, it can also be hard to manage your career and professional development. So you may not be realising your full potential.
I use a structured 12 step framework (Results Coaching System(TM)) to:
• help you set and reach challenging goals, form new habits and become dramatically more effective and confident at work
• support you in guiding your organisation to get the most out of your role and helping it to meet its strategic objectives.
Who I coach.
Because of my background I specialise in coaching governance professionals such as:
- company secretaries
- trust secretaries,
- clerks to the governors,
- heads of internal audit,
- risk managers
- compliance specialists
in the public, private or third sector. But I can also coach people from other professions.
Get in touch: Email: email@example.com,